Worship is at the heart of what we do as Christians. We give thanks to the God who created us, we accept the new life offered us through the resurrection of Jesus, and we stand in prayer for the needs of the world (and for ourselves). Along with special services for holy days and major life events, our regular worship schedule is:
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. in the Chapel - Holy Communion (Rite 1) *
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. in the Nave - Holy Communion (Rite 2) *
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. in the Chapel - Preschool Chapel
Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) are available on the table in the Narthex (The Narthex is the big foyer outside the Nave. The Nave is the big room with the stained glass windows, pews, and Chancel.). An usher can show you how to turn it on and how to wear it. We ask that you leave your keys so that you will be sure to return the ALD. You do not need to remove the device for communion.
Do you, or does someone you know, need a ride to church on Sundays? Please call the church office at 404-377-2622 by Wednesday and give your name, address, and phone number; a volunteer will pick you up on Sunday morning. Requests are first-come, first-served. Volunteers: Rob Ashmore, 1st Sunday; Barbara Hardin, 2nd Sunday; Tish Wallace, 3rd Sunday; Jack Kinkade, 4th Sunday.
The Holy Trinity Campus
- Sunday Parking marked in purple. The Glenwood lot is available for church parking on Sundays only.
- For All Sunday services and Christian Formation (Sunday School) classes, enter through the main entrance, office entrance, or Tisdale Hall (red doors on Sycamore Pl) entrance.
- Download a map of the Holy Trinity Parish campus (587KB PDF).
- More maps and directions are available on the Directions page.