Estelle Hinde, Clerk
- How long have you lived at your current home? 43 Years.
- How far do you live from church? 1 mile
- How far do you commute to work & what work do you do? I’m a retired cartographer (GDOT) and I volunteer part-time at Holy Trinity.
- What do you do that’s not work? Activities at Holy Trinity; visit various museums, gardens, etc. around town; occasional visits with friends (intown), & family outside of Georgia.
- When did you join Holy Trinity? November 1953
- What service do you attend most often? 10:30
- What are 3 spiritual practices that nourish and sustain your relationship with God? Prayers before meals; a prayer anytime one is appropriate; regular church attendance; reading “Forward Day by Day” regularly and other pamphlets.
- What were 3 reasons, at the time, you joined the church? Had been going to Epiphany for some years. When I got out of college, Mother and my brother had already transferred to HTP, so I did, too. Already knew a number of people here.
- What are 3 reasons you are committed to stay active at Holy Trinity now? 1) It keeps me “grounded.” 2) I feel like I need the routine of regular church attendance. 3) Most of my friends now are here.