New Adult Formation Class: Theological Reflections
Pre-trial incarceration has catastrophic impacts on families and communities. On October 1, join your parish family in Tisdale Hall to learn more about this unjust practice, how local organizations are working to end it, and how Holy Trinity parishioners can get involved. Led by Anna Rose Gable.
Adult Formation Chair: ; Children and Youth: The Rev. Jenna Strizak. All classes begin at 9:15 a.m., unless otherwise noted. New participants are always welcome!
Adult Christian Formation
(Comer Center, 2nd floor)
Note: This floor is not currently wheelchair accessible. If you would like assistance getting to these classes, please speak to an usher. We apologize for the difficulty this presents you.
- Life in Christ Class (Room 259) This class, for women of all ages, involves studying, praying, learning, and a healthy bit of laughing & crying.
- The Men’s Room (Room 256) This class, for adult men of all ages, discusses the gospel reading from the previous Sunday using a simple curriculum to spur discussion.
Learn more about Adult Formation on the Episcopal church Web site.
Children’s Christian Formation
(Main Building, 1st floor)
All children’s formation classes begin with Music for Children in the Choir Room at 9:15 a.m.
- Godly Play (Age 2.5-PreK, Room 105) Learn our story as God’s people through parable; sacred story; silence; and liturgical action, and become more fully aware of God’s presence in our lives. This Montessori-based curriculum is supplemented with music, art, and plenty of play.
- Building Faith Brick by Brick (Grades K-5) Students explore the sacred stories of scripture and respond with Lego creations, music, prayer, drama, and art. 4th and 5th graders receive acolyte training and learn about the liturgy in depth. This class meets on the 1st floor in Room 113.
Youth Christian Formation
(Comer Center, 1st floor)
- Junior & Senior High (Grades 6 -12) Youth will learn about scripture, prayer, and spiritual formation as they explore the ways that their Christian faith shapes their lives.