Adult Christian Formation
(Comer Center, 2nd floor. Scroll down for map.)
Note: This floor is not currently wheelchair accessible. If you would like assistance getting to these classes, please speak to an usher. We apologize for the difficulty this presents you.
- Life in Christ Class (Comer Center, 2nd floor, Room 259*) This class, for women of all ages, involves studying, praying, learning, and a healthy bit of laughing & crying.
- The Men’s Room (Comer Center, 2nd floor, Room 255*) Adult men of all ages discuss the gospel reading from the previous Sunday using a simple curriculum to spur discussion.
Children’s Christian Formation
(Main Building, 1st floor. Scroll down for map.)
All children’s formation classes begin with Music for Children in the Choir Room at 9:15 a.m.
- Godly Play (Age 2½ years-PreK, Room 105) Children learn the story of God’s people through parable, sacred story, silence, and liturgical action and become more fully aware of God’s presence in their lives (Montessori-based with music, art, and plenty of play).
- Holy Moly (K-3, Room 113) Using fun animation and creative play, Holy Moly helps children engage in the sweep of the Biblical story: God’s redeeming love for God’s people through Jesus Christ.
Youth Christian Formation
(Comer Center, 1st floor Scroll down for map.)
- Parents Class (Parents of Teens & Preteens) Get to know each other while sharing experiences of raising teens in a life of Christian faith.
- Middle School (Grades 6-8) Young people learn about scripture, prayer, and spiritual formation as they explore the ways that their Christian faith shapes their lives.
- High School (Grades 9-12) Youth learn about scripture, prayer, and spiritual formation as they explore the ways that their Christian faith shapes their lives.