- When: Sunday, October 4
- Where: HTP. Bike routes under development.
- 18-mile ride, beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- 8-mile ride, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- Blessing of the Bikes at 5:00 p.m.
- Chili Supper following the blessing
The rides feature visits local solar installations and other eco-sights. Cost is $5.00/person for the bike ride with early registration, $10.00/person for the bike ride registration on day of ride, $20.00 max per family. Ride T-shirts will be on sale on ride day for $10.00.
Route-finding rides go out every weekend. They are usually pretty slow-paced, focused on finding ways to get across major thoroughfares, weeding out left turns and trying out routes that look good on the map. There’s a lot of map-mangling, trial and error. If you want to go along, or have ideas for the eco-sight of your choice please contact /" target="_self" data-cke-saved-href="http://">Sara Yurman.