The Holy Trinity Parish directory is accessible only to members and active non-members listed in the directory with a valid email address. If you are a member or active non-member and would like to be added to the directory, or if you need to update your directory information, use the form at the bottom of this page.
Parish Directory FAQ
- I am a member or active non-member; how do I access the parish directory?
- What do I do if my login doesn’t work?
- Your user name is the email listed in your directory profile. If you have multiple email addresses, make sure that you are using the one in your profile.
- If you have forgotten your password, reset it here.
- If neither of the above solutions solve your issue, .
- Can I change my directory profile?
- For security reasons, only directory admins can change profiles at this time. Use the form at the bottom of this page to request a change of directory information. Changes are usually made within two business days.
- I am not a member or active non-member of HTP; can I access the directory or request someone’s contact information?
- For the security of parishioners, information in the directory is available only to those persons listed in the directory.
- Can I access the parish directory from my mobile device?
- There are apps available for most devices. Download them here.
- Is there a print version of the directory available?
- HTP publishes a print version of the directory annually from the data in the online directory. Copies are available at the church.