The Holy Trinity Parish directory is accessible only to members and active non-members listed in the directory with a valid email address. If you are a member or active non-member and would like to be added to the directory, or if you need to update your directory information, use the form at the bottom of this page.
The printed version of the directory is based on the information in the online directory. New bound directories are produced approximately every six months. Parishioners who are listed in the directory may request a non-bound printed version by contacting the Parish Office.
Parish Directory FAQ
- I am a member or active non-member; how do I access the parish directory on my Web browser?
- How do I login from my mobile device?
- What do I do if my login doesn’t work?
- Can I change my directory profile?
- For security reasons, only directory admins can change profiles at this time. Use the form at the bottom of this page to request a change of directory information. Changes are usually made within two business days.
- Is the Online Directory Secure?
- I am not a member or active non-member of HTP; can I access the directory or request someone’s contact information?
- For the security of parishioners, information in the directory is available only to those persons listed in the directory.