It’s easy to be in Summer Singers…
- There are no weekday rehearsals.
- We meet on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. to rehearse briefly and prepare for 10:30 a.m. worship.
- The music is simple but nice. You do not have a to be fantastic singer, go through an audition, or have a degree in music. All you do is show up on Sunday morning. A love for music is all that is required.
- You are not expected to be present each week. Just let Vince know when you can be here, and he will make sure you have everything you need to sing.
- We also email music scores and recordings for each week in order for you to be familiar with the music we will be singing.
Summer Singers is easy going, laid back, and a great way for you to see and experience what the Parish choir is like on a regular basis. There are no huge commitments. We have fun, and there is a feeling of family and comradery.
If you have questions – email Vince at , or call him at 404-574-9233.