THE 16th ANNUAL ENGLISH TEA IS SOLD OUT!
There is still a chance to get inside this popular event: Volunteer! Contact Joan Kidd at or Nancy Boone at
Bring your friends to enjoy English treats and fine teas at Holy Trinity’s Afternoon Tea, benefiting Community Outreach programs. Buy your tickets early to reserve a spot.
When: Sunday, February 28, 2016
Seatings: 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Please arrive in time to be seated by the start of the tea.
Where: Parish Hall of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
515 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030
- $15 in advance; $20 at the door (if available)
- Advance tickets must be paid for by Thursday, February 25, and can be picked up in the church office.
- Reserved seating is available for parties of four or more.
- Call 404-377-2622 for tickets.
- Cash or checks accepted.
- Donations above the ticket price are tax deductible.
Parking is available in our accessible on-site parking lot and in the Glennwood Elementary School parking lot.
Contact Parish Administrator Sarah Christian (use form below) or call 404-377-2622 for more information.
**The Nave is the central part of the church that includes the pews and sanctuary.