It’s cold outside, but Holy Trinity is fecund ground for the tree of knowledge this Lenten season. Note that all children and youth Sunday formation classes remain in their regular schedules. See the Formation page for more information.
- 2/21 (Sat) Trellis Group Gathering
Please join the Trellis group on Saturday February 21, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Gaylord Room. We’ll be using Gerald May’s The Dark Night of the Soul as our spring resource. Paperback and Kindle versions available on Amazon.com. The Trellis group will also meet on March 21 and April 18. Contact: Julia Gable or Mollie Arkin
- SUNDAY MORNING EASTER SERIES (9:15 a.m – 10:15 a.m.) April 19 & 26, May 3 & 10: An Easter series hosted by Father Greg and Mother Jenna, with special guest Woody Bartlett, on The Book of Common Prayer for Monday – Saturday.
- THEOLOGICAL REFLECTIONS (Sundays, 9:15 a.m – 10:15 a.m.) Christine Cason and Hilary & Davis King begin a new discussion-based class for adults that follows the children’s class calendar. It will meet in the Gaylord Room. This Spring, we will discuss episodes from Krista Tippet’s On Being podcast.
- LENTEN EVENING SERIES (This year on Wednesday Nights, Feb. 25 – Mar. 25, 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. simple supper, 6:30 – 7:30 teaching) Mother Jenna will teach on the theology of the Eucharist. What is the history & meaning behind our central act of worship?
- EASTER EVENING SERIES (Thursdays starting April 16, from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the Gaylord Room) An ongoing evening Bible Study, lead by Mo. Jenna and Fr. Greg, with other guest leaders. We begin with a study of the Acts of the Apostles.
- SPECIAL WEEKEND EVENT – SAVE THE DATE! May 15-17 (Fri-Sun) on the Spirituality of the Prayer Book, with Dr. Derek Olsen, who is currently writing a book on this subject.
- Life in Christ Class (Room 259) This class, for women of all ages, involves studying, praying, learning, and a healthy bit of laughing & crying.
- The Men’s Room (Room 256) This class, for adult men of all ages, discusses the gospel reading from the previous Sunday using a simple curriculum to spur discussion.